Vision Statement 2016
The College will become a leader in Texas for teaching, research, and service in the fields of architecture, interior design, historic preservation, construction science and management, and urban and regional planning.
Committed to ...
- The design and construction of sustainable buildings and urbanism.
- Providing leadership in the production of the built environment.
- Advancing the quality of life through design of the built environment.
- Ethical practice and commitment to the public health, safety and welfare.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration between professionals.
- The preservation and conservation of the architectural heritage of the region.
- The creation of humane and harmonious buildings and places that respect local traditions.